Friday, June 03, 2005

My List of 10

So many stories about list of 10s. 10 best friends, 10 thinkgs about J. William, so I decided to come up with the 10 best list of 10 lists...follow me on this one...so here we go:

10. 10 names to call my "weiner" - Kristen's thoughts, not mine;
9. 10 best careers to do when you cannot find a job as an attorney;
8. 10 favorite people to make strawberry shortcut for (pardon the dangling preposition);
7. 10 favorite place to go to mooch off people when you have no income;
6. 10 favorite people to mooch off of when you have no income;
5. 10 favorite ways to invite yourself into a wedding (this involves wearing a dress);
4. 10 favorite people to model your life after;
3. 10 favorite degrees (I almost have 10 of these);
2. 10 favorite "fake" religions (Ricky Williams is part of one of these - I am going to start one);
1. 10 funniest things that Kristen has sent out by "accident" to people that she only intended to be sent to her "biscuit." (I am accepting the best ones so if you have any, please email them to me at: jameswbacher@gmail.com).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 best ways to refer to J Williams wang as little...

10. Mr. Shrinks-A-Lot
9. Itty Bitty Wang Committee
8. Lil' Jamie Bacher...

Anonymous said...

I'm so funny it makes me itch in my bathing suit area.

Professor Bacher said...

gross

Anonymous said...

He must be doing something right to keep all these spry young babes around like he does! :)

Anonymous said...

WHOA WHOA WHOA
This is a little weird. And Jamie gives me a hard time about my blog. WTF?

Anonymous said...

babes come before bacher in the dictionary. maybe in real life too -- word gets around!