Thursday, November 17, 2005

Harry Potter



Well, I stopped across the street last night (at the movie theater) and picked up my ticket for Harry Potter tonight. Although it is an 11:59pm movie and I will be exhausted in court tomorrow, I am definitely looking forward to seeing the movie. The only downfall is that I will not be able to see it with my near and dear friend Kristen. She and I got to see the last release together at the same time when I was loving in Ohio. Now that I am in NYC, there are no Ohioans here to join me.

It will be interesting to see how all of the Harry Potter audience has grown up. I commented on this with Kristen last time that all of the kids who started watching the series many years ago are now in High School and beyond. It is amazing to see how a phenomenon has overtaken an entire generation.

Maybe I can take some pictures in the theater and send them to Kristen and it will just be like we are there together.

I only have to get through a 3 party deposition today, and then not get yelled at by the bossman.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll send you pics and we'll feel like its just the two of us again. Heckle an overweight witch for me and I'll be disgusted by a too young slutty one for you. Of course you wouldn't be disgusted....

Professor Bacher said...

Of course I would be disgusted - young slutty harry potter wanna bes are not my thing.

Professor Bacher said...

Okay. I just watched the trailer and now I am excited. I have not read this book in a while so I have forgotten a lot about what happens.

See the trailer here:
http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/web/hogwarts/dailyprophet/media_archive.jsp

Anonymous said...

You suck with this old ass post.