Wednesday, July 20, 2005

NY Philharmonic and the Woman from Head of the Class

Yesterday was a CRAZY DAY!

Started in the AM by stopping at Bryant Park. There was a guy named Chris Angel (magician) who submerged himself in a tank of 2000 gallons of water. He was supposed to get out of the tank by 4pm yesterday, but I am not sure if he did. There were ambulance workers (smoking) nearby, so I am sure everything worked out.

Last night I went to central park to the great lawn and saw the NY Philharmonic. I went with a friend who met a friend who had friends there. The interesting part was the one of the friend's friends was the girl from the old sitcom: Head of the Class. She was the redheaded tall girl. She was very nice, but that was the first famous person I have ever met.

Besides that, I have moved into my apartment and I am working on designing a webpage for a few bucks on the side.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jamie. It sounds like your having fun, and I'm so glad for you!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're so happy meeting a new redhead.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I wish I could watch the NY Philharmonic in Central Park. I'm so happy for you Jamie! Keep posting...it's the only way we know you're alive. :)

Professor Bacher said...

Thanks guys for the positive words of engouragement! You will all have to come visit and we can all go explore NY sites!

Anonymous said...

Meeting new redheads is cool.