Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas is Over, Back to Work Everyone!

Christmas is over, Audient is blogging once again, and I am sitting behind my desk waiting for the next "big event."

Christmas saw the return of Union Workers to their jobs, it saw me getting a picture taken with Bill and his Wife Gates and receiving some yummy coffee!

Thank you to all of you who made my Christmas memorable...most notably, Amy - because I am really trying to stay on her good side through the new year.

Also, I pledge to improve my blogging skills throughout the new year, as I received (or bought is a better term) a new IMac G5...I have gone to the white side. Once I get the hang of this, I should be able to create some fun stuff - but then again maybe I will get fired and not be able to pay for electricity and thus be without a computer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the best way to stay on Amy's good side is not to mention that you are trying to stay there. It somehow implies that she is volatile or difficult to get along with and I know that is not what you meant to imply at all.

I am glad you enjoyed your Christmas but am quite sure you would have enjoyed it all the more if you had met the incredible Mr. Bebout the Younger in person.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good christmas too Jamie. I also purchased an iMac G5. We can be Mac buddies, er sumthing...

Anonymous said...

Every side of Amy is her good side :-).

Anonymous said...

Jim it was so nice to see you on your two trips to Ohio. Oh yeah we didn;t see each other because you are a shit heel.