Friday, May 26, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Me

Happy Anniversary to me!

It was one year ago that I was sitting in Columbus, Ohio worrying what the hell I was going to do with myself. I had an LLM in Business, JD, MPA and BA, but no job. I remember sitting (more like lying) on my brother's couch and drinking beer while sending out resumes. However, instead of sending too many, I found Audient's Blog and then Jessica's Blog. Rather than be outdone by either of them, I created my own. Although I have not kept up with this too much, I like having the outlet - and Dave's replies to my posts.

So to all 5 of you who have posted comments on my blog, thank you!

2 comments:

jessafran said...

i'm way cooler than michael, but pale in comparison to you.

ok, i can't back that up... happy anniversary ;)

Anonymous said...

I am pale compared to everybody. I wear sunscreen so I don't burn.