Monday, July 03, 2006

GO HOME!

It is Monday morning. Although I do not have to work, I have people here who have taken over my living room. My place is small, thus when one of them lets out an abdominal stretch, we all hear it - that's how I woke up this morning!

The "guests" are having a great time (I think). They took pictures (does that surprise you?) We are going to China Town today and maybe Kristen will go into one of the back rooms for a purse - fun. Then to Bryant Park for their Monday night movie: MASH.

Superman was wonderful!

More later, Kristen just got back from the bathroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you all are having a ball, I am sure. And I got an SMS from Kristen saying so.

Anonymous said...

I am still a little upset I didn't get a purse because we had to rescue Ray at the restaurant.

Anonymous said...

Ray said you were hte best host ever, and exceot for being almost killed in Chinatown, you should them a great time.
If I weren't such a coward, I would invite my family to stay with you so would have to dote on us.
I mean coward in that I don't like to travel to strange places, not that I am afraid of you.