Friday, September 22, 2006

Too Much TV

Is it just me or does it seem like there are a lot of new shows this year on TV? I have spent a little bit of time catching some of the premieres (thanks TiVO) but there are not that many shows that interest me.

I watched 6 Degrees last night because I discovered that I get Over The Air channels via rabbit ears (in HD). I liked it, however, I do not think that it will last too long. I liked it for all the wrong reasons. I liked it because I recognized many of the places in the show. I recognized the subway cars and the sites and the skylines. I also liked it for its premise, but I don't know how they can make such a storyline last. Once they meet eachother, arn't the 6 degrees complete?

Grey's Anatomy was pretty good last night. There was a lot of anticipation leading up to the start of this season because I finally completed watching the rest of the episodes last week from last year. I was looking for more from the first episode, but it sets up the season well.

How I Met Your Mother has developed into my second favorite show (after LOST) - THANKS KRISTEN!

I watch too much tv, but I am trying to limit myself to weekend watching.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You're welcome!