Saturday, October 08, 2005

Terrorist Attack on Sunday


SO I have heard from Grandma, Uncle Ned, and Mom about my thoughts on the "terrorist" attacks that may or may not happened on Sunday. They all want to know if I am planning on using the subway on Sunday. My response to them is - YES!
See, every Sunday I go into the city to watch the Cleveland Browns play. Living in Queens, I only get to see NY Giants and NJ Jets...No Browns games. So I guess it comes down to whether or not watching the Cleveland Browns is worth risking a terrorist attack. With the Cleveland Indians done, I MUST have something to look forward to.
Seriously, though...All of this talk of terrorism is crazy. It is not going to make me, or anyone for that matter, change what I can and cannot do. I spoke about this in the past, but to change the things that you do just because of a "threat" is a form of giving in. So I will do what I must tomorrow and watch the Browns beat the Bears.

Go BROWNS!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're such a trooper.

can't wait to be there next weekend!

don't forget: whatever happens, is meant to be.

Anonymous said...

Not dong what you want is giving in - but its gining in to your governments attempts to terrorize you - not anyone elses.

Professor Bacher said...

Well I survived and the Browns WON! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

The Browns did win. It was a good game to be at.
I applaud your ability to see through our governments attempt to scare us into submission.
Stay strong James Bacher, stay strong.

Anonymous said...

When the Browns win, the terrorists lose.

Well, not really. The Bears lost.

Although, the Ravens lost too.

No, still not the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Glad you went out in the face of adversity to watch our dear Brownies stomp D' Bears.