Friday, February 03, 2006

And THAT'S Why I Don't Own An SUV!

While I slept last night...there was crime. Not just ordinary crime, but the type of crime that makes your back sweat and your brow frown. It was the type of crime that you are afraid to tell your mother about; and it happened 2 blocks from my home!

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=local&id=3873170

Pictures of the aftermath...the morning after, while I walk to the subway station only a block away.
















Ahh...come on...the guy probably deserved it! At least the traffic stopped and I could cross the street this morning without having to wait for the light!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,Jame. Good old Astoria!

Anonymous said...

Maybe this is the Cleveland Heights coming out in me but I didn't think that was that scary.

Anonymous said...

Um, I didn't think it was that scary either. And I'm usually the one who does (and then Kristen likes to say what a cute little Ashtabula girl I am).

Anonymous said...

Hey man, the Ashtabula ghetto is no joke! Well actually it is but you've lived in scarier places.

Anonymous said...

When I worked at the gas station up in Ashtabula, I had this skinny cracked out chick inform me that she was the "queen of the crips." I told her I didn't care if she was the queen of Egypt, she wasn't buying that 40 ouncer if she couldn't produce an ID showing she was of age. I was slain in a drive by shooting not long after that.