Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hicks is Great - What the Shit is this Dancing Crap?


Although Taylor Hicks did not perform tonight, I still think that he is the best. Maybe he has ticks, maybe he is trying to be like that Wayans guy being like that Ray Charles guy...or maybe they all took the lead from him...hmm... I think that I will continue to watch AI until he is removed or wins.

I was really sad when Stevie was kicked off. Although I think she did not have the best of performances, I think that she was far better than some of the others. Plus, I think that she has a heck of a lot more potential than some of the other girls - like Brenna or Buckey, wait, I guess he is a guy.


Then after AI, there was some crazy show on with people dancing. I remember seeing this at some point, but thought for sure that I had found my way onto one of those 4 Spanish channels that I get for free. Little did I know, Jerry Rice was on this show. You must be kidding! I thought that he was still on the Suckos...but again I was wrong. I actually liked that one woman with too much cow fat in her lips - I guess her lips must have exploded. But good to know that an over the hill athlete can still find something to do with his life - how far he has come!

No comments: