Friday, June 23, 2006

Additional Pictures from the Indians Game

Although it has been a week, here are the remainder of my pics from the Yankees game last week. I think it may have been one of the last times they won a game.


To the right is a picture of someone hitting - it may be Peralta. He went off in this game and finally started hitting. The fence in the foreground is the mesh net that was blocking my view - who cares if you re hit in the head with the ball - assumption of the risk, I say!

The guy below was walking around the stadium allowing people to hit his "iron pan." We have the guy who hits the drum, so I guess they get the crazy old guy who may die any moment - fair deal!

Below is just another great shot of the day we had at the game. Beautiful weather and great outcome. The off-white building on the right side is the Bronx Supreme Court building. The second floor to the top was where I had my first trial a few weeks back - the judge's courtroom. it had a great view to the stadium.

No comments: