Friday, June 23, 2006

You Have Got To Be Kidding ME!

What do you get when you put together an obnoxiously funny black woman, a weird looking girl who is strangely attractive and a guy who you think is faking a disease but really is not?

No, not Inman Shipping Worldwide -






You get a show, strangely enough in its fourth season, called: Last Comic Standing 4

TV has officially fallen to a new low. In this show they "battle" to see who is the funniest person out of the group. They do competitions such as "I will sit in the audience and yell at you and see if you can handle it" and my favorite - "Sit around a table and yell at eachother because you think you are funny." Come on! At least make then run or something. This show is a cross between the biggest loser, survivor and 7th Heaven (the writing is horrible in both shows).

Summer months are tough - but this is insane! The next thing is someone will tell me they are bringing back that stupid show where the stars try to dance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ray also enjoys the "faux little person" comedian. I said it was because she would make him look like a giant if she stood next to him.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy this show... probably because I don't watch the Gilmore Girls. Therefore, I don't know what "good" TV really is...

Anonymous said...

That is kind of true Hilary. Until you can recognize what genius Gilmore Girls is, I'm not sure I even want to know you.