Thursday, June 15, 2006

Once in a while things look great!

Once in a while my job goes well; I settle a case, bossman is happy and I enjoy doing the things that I do. Once in a while I dread going to work; I do not look forward to seeing my boss because I know that the smallest things set him off.

And then there are those days when I get to go to the Yankees games. Those days are great, but what is even better is that the Indians are in town. Sure they lost the last 2 games in the series and they should send Piralta back to A-ball, but I am hoping for a win!

I am taking my camera and assuming that it is not confiscated, I should have some pics for you to enjoy when I get back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good time, J-Me!

Drink some $8 beers!

Anonymous said...

Yankee Stadium! I'd be less worried about camera confiscation and more worried about being in The Bronx at night. Though not that worried. Have fun! GO TRIBE!

Anonymous said...

I watched 30 seconds of the game yesterday but I did not see you. Were you really there?