Monday, August 21, 2006

Insert Picture Here

What a great weekend! Thank you Michael for a great time. Thanks girls for planning it. Thanks Amy and Brian for housing me this weekend, but most of all, thank you Turk for the numerous groin shots throughout the course of the weekend - it was UNFORGETTABLE!

I took some pictures...one of Ray on the driveway, one of Ray with his pants down and one of Ray trying to play catch with me with a large log from Michael's backyard - however, I have decided to no longer post pictures that are embarrassing to others, I leave that to Kristen.

I did have a movie of sweet and innocent looking Michael, but it does not want to play outside of my phone. So instead, just picture Michael on the couch...making sweet noises from his esophagus while everyone else looks on in aww.

Thanks for a great time in Ohio!

4 comments:

Mr. Bebout said...

It was great to see you. I am sorry we could not hook up on Sunday, but you are welcome at our house.
I hope you can make it to another game.

Stacy Cane said...

I wondered who moved the log... little mysteries solved.

Anonymous said...

It was good seeing you Jamie. I too am sorry we could not hook up at the house. I thought my mom would be dropping the baby off in the afternoon but she called in the morning to tell us to pick him up around 1. I hope you had fun and had a safe trip back to NYC. Hopefully we can spend more time the next time you come to town.

Simply Minded said...

James, it was a pleasure to see you as always. Probably want to take you up on the offer of your couch in the furture.