Thursday, August 10, 2006

Let's Get Ready For Some Football

LETS GET READY
FOR SOME FOOTBALL





What a great time to be a Browns fan. We lost our center, our line is in dismay, our starting tightend has not played in two years, our #1 ranked wideout should not be playing yet and our starting quarterback is named after a McDonald's delicacy.

Nevertheless, I am PSYCHED about the browns starting tonight against Philly. I have my Charlie Frye jersey in my closet (thanks Hils) and the Browns Backers Bars are starting to send their emails. Go Browns Go...woof (thanks Dave).

If any of you are interested in being in a fantasy football league (pretty competitive one with my bro and mdb is in it too) please post a comment to this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool~ I enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for sharing :D

Anonymous said...

7-20 but who cars about pre-season?