Tuesday, March 14, 2006

AI - All The Girls Will Remain This Week

Why oh why would you pick Stevie Wonder as the first “theme”?

Ace Young
Do I Do

Pretty sure that he was singing to one of the guys in the first row in the start. Note to Ace, breathing hard at the end of a sentence does NOT make you sound better. I think he picked the wrong song and is far too white.

Once again, we saw that Paula really does not know what the hell she is doing, and is only interested in getting into Ace’s pants.

Kellie Pickler
Blame it on the Sun

I think Kelly and Stevie made out behind the scenes…that will come out on the later released “deleted scenes” dvd. I thought for sure she was going to trip and fall before getting on the stage. She sang this song like a country song. It is not her thing. As long as she continues to talk, she will be fine. America has fallen in love with her and thus she is fine. She may be in trouble this week. I also think that Ryan was making out with her as well.

Elliott Yamin
Blast Me Off My Feet

Good God, I thought I was at a wedding listening to some lame ass band. I am sure he sang this fine, but the song showed off his teeth too much. Randy says this is his comfort zone? I wonder if he stopped looking at Kellie’s boobs at any point during the performance. Paula once again shows us that she does not belong. She commented on the beginning video, rather than the performance itself.

Mandisa
Don’t You Worry Bout A Thing

Those are some big shoes! And…you KNOW Ryan looked up her dress – he likes them big girls. He also took them back stage and smelled them.

I think the performance was not too good. She was pretty piss poor for the start and then got a little better. As long as she is up in the range she is fine. When she tries to sing low, she is in trouble. Again, Paula only commented about things other than what was in the performance. I am pretty sure Simon was smelling the shoes during the performance because he liked the performance!

Bucky Covington
Superstition

I am thinking that he is not too much of a fan of the dark meat. I love the song. Maybe he should cut his hair. It was a little too curly – I thought he was Kellie Pickler at one point. This was the first person who actually sang a song with his own “thing.” Although, I think there were more words than just “Very Superstition” I guess I was wrong. Calling him Jessica Simpson may have been the funniest thing that Simon said so far, but then again he was smelling Mandisa’s shoes.

Note to Ryan, just because you laugh at something you said does not mean that you are funny.

Melissa McGhee
Lately

Good for her for wearing a dress, that was the only good thing about the performance. Paula is dumb.

Lisa Tucker
Signed Sealed and Delivered

Best yet! She put her own thing into the song, which is always good to see. I think that she did the best. I think Paula is drunk.

Kevin Covais
Part Time Lover

At least he has the 9 year olds. A man after my own heart! I think that I have found the only person who dances worse than me. Thank god they made that stage bigger – there would have been no room for him otherwise. All in all, he did a good job. Too bad he is wearing makeup, now he is like Ryan. But the best part was when he told Simon that he wasn’t expecting anything nice from Simon…maybe that will show people that he has balls and they will vote for him. He is kinda spunky.

Katharine McPhee
Until You Come Back To Me

I think she tried to compensate for her lack of talent by showing her breasts. It may have worked.

Taylor Hicks
Livin for the City

What a voice! He even danced a little. Great choice in song. I think that he is the one to beat this week. This may be Paula’s new boyfriend. Taylor and Ryan were dressed very similar – that may be an issue.

Paris Bennett
All I Do

What a voice from such a little person. She probably should not have been playing near the electrical socket before the song, her hair was a little too frizzy. Not too good of a performance. Not sure what she was doing with the “Break It Down” thing, but I think that she shot herself with that one. She may be gone this week. Randy and Paula liked her – they are on drugs, then again so did Simon – but he was sniffing Mandisa’s shoes.

Chris Daughtry
Higher Ground

He proved that just because you are singing Stevie Wonder, doesn’t mean that you have to sound like him. Problem was that he really did not “bring” it. I think Chris and Ace are going to have to fight over Paula.

Well, that’s it. It is over. This one is a little difficult to judge because so many suck. I am hoping that Ryan gets kicked off, but I don’t think that will happen.

Bottom 3:

Ace
Bucky
Kevin

I think that Ace and Kevin are the 2 lowest. No women will get booted this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, what a sense of humor you have! It was a full lol instead of the lesser ctm (I'm trying to make it catch on). Funny stuff. I will have to actually comment tomorrow as it is 4:55pm and I have to pack my stuff and get out of here.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what show you were watching since your commentary is so off. Check out my blog for the appropriate run down.

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't stop laughing. I think people think I'm freak. But, honestly, that was a funny commentary. Good Job, Jamester!