Monday, March 27, 2006

Stuff On My Cat Dot Com And FAREWELL!


Special thanks goes out to Hily G so this post. She pointed me in the direction of a kick-ass website called stuffonmycat.com.

Let me start by saying that I am not in any way a fan of cats. I am a dog person and the only cat I liked was one that came with my house when I lived in Trumbull Township - he died. My brother has a cat, but the cat hisses at everyone and always attacks me. My Uncle (Ned) has cats, but most run away when people come to the house. Kristen has two cats, wait those are dogs, I like those.

In any case, enjoy the page and take a trip to Hily G's Blog to thank her.


Also, have a great week - I am outta here for a few days. Germany, then England, then Ireland, then England, then Germany, then home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU, James!! I loved stuffonmycat.com -- what a hoot -- now back to spring housecleaning :-)

Happy Easter!