Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Movie or Commercial? AI-less

First, the important news. I missed AI last night! I did not realize that AI was 2 hours and my TiVo was set to tape "The Unit." I am just starting to figure out the "Priority List" that TiVo requires and realized that The Unit was higher than AI. I can assure you that this will never happen again. I ended up watching part of AI on regular TV - which was not very clear. I saw a couple of them, Pikler, Hicks, Chicken Little and Catarine McFee. All in all I think it was okay. I have no idea who will get kicked, but I am sure if you goto Kristen's blog (listed as "One of the best soon to be writers of our Generation) on the right, she will give you her opinion.

Second. On te way from court this morning I noticed that half of one of the subway stops was closed. As I walked on the other side I saw cameras and other people reorgainzing the trains. I found out that they were filming there at that very spot. I walked past and overheard the director person say "bring them down" and a group of business dressed people walked down the stairs. Since this was my first time seeing this, I thought it was cool. I did take a pic and will post it here when I get home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have fallen in with the business dressed types. Then you could be blogging about your clandestine film extra adventures.

Your tivo should be able to record two programs at once, provided you are either watching one of them or the television is off.

Professor Bacher said...

Mrs.

With the stand alone TiVo, you cannot record more than one program at a time. However, you can watch a prerecorded program and record another. With the DirectTV model you can. Right now the standalone only has one tuner. Alas...

Anonymous said...

Ah, we have Directv.