Thursday, March 23, 2006

Vote for the Worst?


I came across this site. I am sure this is not a new site, but as I am a fan of American Idol I thought it would be interesting to promote it. The name of the site is VoteForTheWorst.com.

Kind of an interesting site, as they purport to be the one who kept Scott (the big dude) on for so many weeks last year. They main reason for being is to exploit the AI "audience vote" through a campaign of voting for the "worst" singers each week. This year they say that they have been voting for Kevin ever since the start of the competition - thus the reason why he is still on.

Next week they want everyone to vote for Kelly Picker because they think that she is the worst. Only time will tell what will happen, but I added them to Myspace account.

No comments: